|Job ID||J3373||Postion||LONDON/COTSWOLDS + travel: Live-in, 3 days/week + travel (B5 years)|
|Location||LONDON/COTSWOLDS + extensive travel: ASAP start (driver essential) ££££|
LONDON/COTSWOLDS/ SWITZERLAND/FRANCE ++: LIVE-IN NANNY + travel
To work for a professional family in central London, the role when in London is term time weekends from Friday morning - Monday morning, with travel during the holidays to Switzerland, South France, Caribbean/ Far East etc.
Our London based clients are seeking a top nanny for their son aged 5 (nearly 6 years). Family are based in Notting Hill where child is at school and spend weekends at their country house in the Cotswolds. Nanny MUST be a competent driver as this is essential for the country.
Position when in London starts early on a Friday morning. Nanny will take over from the weekday nanny at 07.00 on a Friday and work through to 09.00 on a Monday having taken little one to school she is then free for the week.
On Friday afternoon after school, family usually head down to their country home in the Cotswolds with the nanny. They reside on a lake and there are all sorts of activities you can do there with the little boy e.g: swimming, paddle boarding, zip wire, visiting farmyard animals etc. Driving is essential as nanny can take the boy out and about at the weekends. Nanny would prepare food for him and plan activities for the days.
You will have your own bedroom and a bathroom to use during the days you are working for the family in both locations. When travelling with the family, nanny will be provided with own room and bathroom in all locations. The travel to and from overseas destinations when the two nannies are changing shift is all organised by the family office.
The Nanny duties shall include:
- Organise and create activities and educational games.
- Be aware of child’s health, wellbeing and any necessary special requirements.
- Preparing healthy and wholesome meals to ensure he has a 5-a-day diet.
- Laundry for the child.
- Ensure his safety during indoor and outdoor activities.
- Teaching appropriate social behaviours.
- Stick to his routine to include nap times, meal times etc.
- Confident driver (country & city).
- Confident swimmer (there is a pool ).
- The parents ask that you are double vaccinated against COVID-19 and hold a European passport.
The schedule works as follows:
- During the 39 weeks of term time, nanny would work 3 days per week = 117 days
- During the approx. 10 weeks of travel with the family, she would work 6 days = 60 days
- Total working days = 167 days
The family will be travelling for 6 weeks last January to Gstaad and the two nannies will do three weeks each, perhaps 2 weeks at Easter and then for July and August they travel to their home in South France. The full-time, weekday nanny does half the travel, the new nanny will do the other half.
Accommodation supplied. Excellent salary available for a top class nanny. Do call agency for a chat, if new to us, please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Live In or Daily||Live-in|
|Use of Car||Yes|