|Job ID||J4347||Postion||LONDON + travel: Retainer Nanny/Housekeeper (4 children: 3 - 11 years)|
|Location||LONDON + travel: ASAP autumn/winter start (confident driver + UK passport required) ££££|
ASAP autumn/early winter start in London for a Retainer Nanny/Housekeeper for 4 children (3 – 11 years)
Location: central London with international travel
Position: Retainer Nanny/Housekeeper
Specific requirements: confident driver + UK passport required
Salary: £45k to £50k gross per year
This busy family are looking for a professional, experienced Retainer Nanny/Housekeeper to support and family and their staff with for 4 children (3 – 11 years). The new candidate will be supported by a Nanny/PA.
The new Retainer Nanny/Housekeeper needs to be a good team player who can respect professional boundaries - they will need to work closely with the family and other household staff in the day to day organisation of the children’s schedules as well as being responsible for all normal nursery duties including cooking and administration for the children. They need to be to be highly organised with excellent administrative and communication skills. All of the children are very happy and confident and enjoy doing activities which promote their varied interests.
The role is a mixture of the following duties as well as using initiative to see what is required and as responding to the employers’ needs on a flexible basis:
• Nanny responsibilities: mainly daytime care for the 4 children, aged 3 - 11 years.
• Housekeeping duties: laundry, general cleaning, nursery duties etc. (the family employ a cleaner for main household and parent related cleaning).
• Cooking for the children: ability to provide balanced, nutritious meals for the children.
• Organisation of the children’s schedules and related administration.
• All of the children are very happy and confident and enjoy doing activities which promote their varied interests.
• The family have a number of pets, including dogs, and so an animal lover is essential.
• UK passport required.
• A driver who is confident driving in UK, Europe + USA.
• The Retainer Nanny/Housekeeper will be supported in obtaining any required visas for travelling with the family, must be able to travel to EU/UK & USA.
The role is primarily based in London, but the family travel during the school holidays. The travel is extensive, international travel and the new candidate needs to be a driver who is confident driving in the UK, Europe and the USA.
Excellent salary and benefits for the right candidate - interviews now taking place for an ASAP autumn/early winter start. Call Nannies of St James on 0207 610 9218 or send CV + refs to us at email@example.com
|Live In or Daily||Live-in|
|Accommodation||supplied when on duty|
|Use of Car||Yes|