|Job ID||J2093||Postion||GLOUCESTER RD/EARL'S COURT: English MT, Daily or Live-in Nanny for 4 children|
|Location||GLOUCESTER RD + travel: early 2019 start (please note English MT is a client essential)|
New clients of ours in SW5, Gloucester Road/Earl's Court area are seeking a native English speaking, Daily or Live-in Nanny for their household. Please kindly note that as this is an international household our clients have requested native English candidates only; and EU or Schengen passport holders.
Our clients are looking for a full time nanny to work Mondays to Fridays 8:00am to 6:30pm, they are located near Gloucester Road SW5. And the family have 4 children: twins of 5 years (Year 1), a little boy nearly 3 years (at nursery) and a baby of 10 months. The parents are in charge of the school run and there is other help, hence the full time nanny will never have sole charge of all 4 children.
At our clients' request the new Nanny will have perfect English to help the twins with homework, and be very, very confident with the early years and with babies. Fit and active is essential as there is a lot of walking to and from school/nursery, and the family do not require the nanny to drive.
Nanny will have a cheerful and energetic personality and would be able to commit long term
These are professional clients and both parents work (the father works from home). Whilst there are currently no pets, the family might get a dog in the future. There is a housekeeper who comes weekday mornings and there is travel with the family which works out at approximately 7 weeks a year.
Ideally a Daily role, but please note that the family would potentially offer to rent a small flat near home for a Live-in Nanny. Ideal start date Jan/Feb 2019. Do contact us for more information.
For specific jobs requirements as supplied by our clients, please see below:
1. Do early learning activities with the new-born and toddler old at home.
2. Physically able to manage 4 children and walk up to 1 hour a day when the parents cannot do the nursery
3. Do the home work with the 5 year old twins (hence why native English MT candidates will be prioritised).
4. Be able to travel with the family within Europe (hence why candidates with European/British passports or Shengen visas will be prioritised).
5. Experience with babies from 1 year.
6. Proven experience of a minimum of 5 years as a Nanny/Nursery Nurse.
7. Ideally experience of long-term commitment with previous employers.
|Live In or Daily||Either|
|Accommodation||supplied if live-in|
|Use of Car||No|