|Job ID||J2669||Postion||WEST PUTNEY SW15: Permanent, sole charge Live-in Nanny (2 boys: 10 & 7 yrs)|
|Location||PUTNEY SW15: July 2020 start|
Putney: Summer 2020.
Long standing NSJ professional clients are looking for a new Sole Charge Live-in Nanny to replace their much-loved current nanny in July 2020.
Our clients are looking for a residential nanny to start in July 2020. The nanny would have sole charge care of two boys aged 6 and 8 years (at the start of the job). Working hours of work will be 7.15am - 7.15pm with two babysitting evenings midweek.
Both parents have busy jobs, so the nanny needs to have a flexible attitude and be happy to muck in. Mum feels that an experienced nanny with a strong character who is intelligent, robust, energetic and active would suit the family best. The candidate would ideally have experience with children from 7 years up to 10 years and would be confident helping the boys with all aspects of their homework. As a result, our clients request that the nanny is totally fluent in English (including writing) & OFSTED registered is preferred.
A driver is required and a car (auto) is provided for driving the children during the working week.
The family would like a naturally tidy person and someone who is happy to home-cook meals for the children. Nanny will have a large double bedroom and bathroom on the 2nd floor of their in Putney. Double bed, sofa, TV (including Sky subscription), chest of drawers and wardrobe provided. There is also room for a fridge etc. The room has full wifi connectivity.
In brief the nanny duties will include:
• All standard nanny duties (including washing & ironing of children's clothes and bed linen, cooking of children's meals and tidying up after children).
• Taking children to and from school and happy to drive them to local activities, such as swimming plus taking them to doctor/dentist etc.
• Supervising homework and arranging play dates, buying birthday presents for children's friends, and helping with completing school requests, such as picnics for some days, buying school uniform etc.
• When children are at school, if time allows, doing the odd family errand (e.g. dry cleaners every now and again, collecting items from post office periodically), picking up food from supermarket/local shops.
• Ordering online food for children's cooking each week and unpacking family food delivery.
This position is to start from summer 2020 July. Interviews now taking place, so do call the agency for more details on 0207 610 9218. Or send up to date CVs to email@example.com
|Live In or Daily||Live-in|
|Use of Car||Yes|