|Job ID||J2721||Postion||HOLLAND PARK: Live-in Nanny (G5 & G2.5 years)|
|Location||HOLLAND PARK: Sept start|
We are seeking a really great, Live-in Nanny in Holland Park for returning clients. This is a lovely, live-in role, working for professional parents for their 2 girls, 5 (at school locally) and 2.5 years (at home/nursery).
The working hours will be Monday - Friday 08.30 - 18.30 (with an 11.00 start during term time when the youngest child is in nursery) with 2 nights babysitting each week (and one weekend babysit every three months).
This is a fairly relaxed, informal household who want someone fun and active, who is excellent with the toddler age group and will keep to the great routine with activities and classes. The family live on a garden square with access to the private garden and do encourage their nannies to take their daughters out wherever possible.
• Cooking healthy and varying lunch and dinner for the girls.
• Activities - art, music, games, sports etc.
• Picking up girls from school.
• Play dates and outings, lock down allowing.
• Help with home-schooling if family are isolating or travelling (familiar with primary school requirements and fluent English).
• Available to travel around with the family during the working weeks when required.
Good market rate salary for a great nanny who can start at the beginning of September. Interviews are now taking place, so do call us on 0207 610 9218 or email us with up to date CVs to email@example.com
|Live In or Daily||Live-in|
|Accommodation||own bedroom & shower room|
|Use of Car||No|