|Job ID||J2949||Postion||KENSINGTON W8: Nanny/Childrens' PA (G15, B13, B11 & B7 years)|
|Location||KENSINGTON W8: May start ££££ + sep apt (driver essential)|
KENSINGTON W8: Nanny/Childrens' PA for four children, working between two, busy staffed households both based in Kensington.
We are seeking a professional, top Nanny/Children's PA to work between two households. Nanny will work one week in one household and then one week in the other household. They will be provided with a separate apt within walking distance of both homes and also if required a parking permit for their own car at the flat location. There are four children in the household, three boys and one girl, aged from 7 - 15 years old.
Both homes are fully-staffed, so nanny needs to ensure that all staff in both locations know of plans and activities for the children, keep calendars up to date. Also co-ordinating the family tutors, sports coach etc. Nanny will also be required to travel with either parent on trips to Europe to other homes and also on holidays to more distant locations.
Sole focus on the children and caring for them, ensuring they have everything they need. Organising activities and supporting them in day to day life.
• Responsible for getting the children up and ready for school in the morning, organising breakfast, school bags etc and then taking them to school.
• Comfortable interacting with children’s school teachers and tutors.
• Check and read all school emails and respond when necessary to teachers etc.
• Buy uniforms/clothing/stationery and any other items that are needed.
• After dropping the children at school, run errands and any other childcare related duties to complete.
• Have a break in the afternoon until collecting the children again from school, take them to afterschool activities, play dates etc.
• Oversee homework, tutor sessions, dinner, bath-time, bed-time.
• Mondays – pack all children items to move between parent houses.
• Friday – prepare a breakdown of all weekend activities/homework.
• Walk the family dog, buy any dog-related items/take it to the vet as and when required.
• Liaise with tennis/sports coach and children’s creative mentor.
• During the school holidays care for the children all day and will be expected to organise suitable activities for the children. Travelling with the children ensuring they have everything they need packed and organising fun activities where ever they are.
• Proxy parent occasionally.
An excellent salary package will be provided for the successful candidate who should have a previous track record with school aged children, travel etc.
for more details call agency on 0207 610 9218 or if new to us, please send CV + refs to us at email@example.com
|Live In or Daily||Live-in|
|Accommodation||Separate, two-bedroomed apartment in Kensington|
|Use of Car||Yes|