|Job ID||J2595||Postion||TORONTO: Experienced, Daily Nanny (G:4 years) March start ££££|
|Location||TORONTO + travel: ASAP ££££ (MUST be able to legally work in Canada)|
Nanny duties are the usual requirements for a 4 y.o. who is in school 8am-3pm. In a nutshell:
• Monday – Friday, 2 - 8pm, with up to 2 nights a week babysitting.
• some proxy parenting (e.g., 3-8 days every 6-10 weeks depending on my travel), during which time it’s morning routine/school run in addition to the afternoon/evening care.
• food prep/meal planning.
• bath & bedtime routine (stories, play time, etc.).
• occasional international travel (up to 4x per year) but with the ability to travel for several weeks at a time in the summer, (the family are planning to spend most of the summer holiday in Europe 2020).
• standing in/additional coverage if the child is ill and the parents can’t care for her.
• assisting with arranging play dates and organising enriching activities (e.g., monitoring what’s going on in the city for age appropriate events).
Personality-wise, our clients would like someone firm but loving and fun, not too authoritarian. The little girl is very bright and a fun child who likes to engage in conversations and derives a sense of comfort from things explained to her; so a candidate who can communicate with her.
NB: under strict Canadian employment laws the Nanny must hold Canadian passport or have ability to legally work in Canada.
Excellent salary will be available for great candidate. Call agency for more details on 0207 610 9218 or if new to us, please send CV + refs to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Live In or Daily||Overseas|
|Use of Car||No|