|Job ID||J2677||Postion||ZURICH: Live-in, s/charge, MONTESSORI TRAINED NANNY for G3.5y & G2y (native English MT)|
|Location||ZURICH: summer start (££££ with sep apt & car)|
Summer start in ZURICH: TOP, sole charge, experienced Montessori Trained Nanny for two adorable girls 3.5 & 2 years (separate apartment)
Please note a native English MT Nanny with UK passport is required.
Energetic, fun, top, native English Montessori Trained Nanny is required by our professional clients who are both working full time in the medical profession.
Nanny will share a three bedroomed apartment with the British Housekeeper/Cook who will also cover the Nanny's lunch break of one hour each day.
• This is a Nanny role
- for an extremely experienced nanny
- loving, kind and fun, but firm if needed
- Montessori trained (professionally trained) (this is a must)
- able to drive, swim, bike
- degree-educated, either Norland/Chiltern trained or primary school teacher
- native English, German, Swiss German
- experienced with children from birth until primary school age
- shown long-term commitment in private households
The candidate should have:
• Experience with children under 5 years.
• Down-to-earth and hands-on personality.
• Driver preferred.
• Able to swim and bicycle.
• Experience with busy professional households.
• Positive, discreet team player, yet able to work independently.
• Loves music and outdoors.
• Professional nanny with child centred experience preferably with a childcare education.
• Envisages long-term working relationship.
• Organizational skills including the organization of play-dates, attendance of playgroups, Mandarin tutor, ballet, music classes.
Accommodation: A furnished 3 bedroomed apartment shared with the British Housekeeper/Cook which is a 10 minute walk from the main house is available for the Nanny. Automatic car is provided.
Salary: Top negotiable salary, tax and healthcare and pension plan provided.
For more details call agency on 0207 610 9218 or if new to us, please send CV + refs to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Live In or Daily||Overseas|
|Accommodation||Shared 3 bedroomed apartment 10 mins walk from main house with the british housekeeper cook.|
|Use of Car||Yes|